24-Hour Emergency Plumbers Near You
Welcome to Rocklin Plumbing Company
We offer 24/7 plumbing services for residential as well as commercial properties in Rocklin, CA. Our professional and reliable team is well-trained and equipped to resolve all types of plumbing problems including emergency plumbing issues.
Trusted Plumbing Company in Rocklin
On this website, you’ll find authoritative information about affordable residential plumbing, commercial plumbing, and emergency plumbing services. If you live in the Rocklin, California area, let us show you what we have to offer. You’ll find information about each of these services on our website, along with stunning blogs to launch you in the right direction.
We’re the most all-inclusive plumbing company in the Rocklin area, so we decided to put together detailed information about the services we’re proud to offer. Keep reading to see what you can do to solve your plumbing emergency.
Why Wait Around to Hire a Professional Near You?
If you have a problem with any of the plumbing in your home, you should contact a professional immediately. Trying to solve issues on your own is a waste of time and energy. Instead of depleting your resources by learning how to fix meticulous plumbing problems, you should work with a true expert in the industry.
Most people don’t realize how intricate the plumbing mechanisms are until they begin the painstaking work. Once you have your sink torn completely apart, you’ll feel truly overwhelmed, and you might start crumbling under the pressure. It’s horrifying to learn how difficult plumbing issues are when you’re learning the hard way; it takes a trained professional to come up with a solution.
There’s more to keeping the pipes working in proper condition than you might have realized. In addition to this being a delicate operation, you’ll feel more confident when having the work done by a professional. It’s important to find an affordable solution to your plumbing problems because you don’t want to have to keep dealing with alarming issues in terms of faulty pipes.
What Types of Plumbing Services Do We Offer?
Here’s a comprehensive list of the types of services we offer to customers. If you don’t see your problem on the list, don’t worry. A friendly representative will be able to assist you on diagnosing your issues, and they’ll tell you exactly how our technicians will be able to address your crisis.
Rocklin Plumbing Company specializes in all kinds of plumbing services, including the repair, maintenance, and installation of the following:
- Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Garbage Disposals
- Drain Clearing
- Sewer Line Clogs
- Broken Plumbing
- Water Purifiers
- Pipe Inspection
- Gas Lines
- Video inspection
- Water Use Analysis
- And Much More
In order to delight you with more information about what you should expect from Rocklin Plumbing Company, we’ve put together this detailed report of the most frequently requested services.
Read the following sections to get an idea if your problem is something that we can cover.
Water Heater & Tankless Water Heater
If your water heater is on the fritz, you need to contact a professional to come out to your home to take a look at it. Our company will help diagnose the situation on the phone, and a service technician will need to take a closer look at the heater to completely assess its problems. Whether you have a standard water heater or a tankless type, your issues are our priority.
Here are the common issues people experience with water heaters:
- Water is coming out of the top of the heater.
- Water is leaking from the bottom of the unit onto the floor.
- The water in the house isn’t hot, or it takes a long time to heat up.
Faucets & Sinks
When your faucet isn’t working properly, your kitchen or bathroom will be in pitiful condition. It’s difficult to have people over, and it’s hard to use these areas when they aren’t in proper working condition. You shouldn’t try to tinker around and fix them on your own, for these items are complex pieces of equipment that the average person won’t be able to repair. Fortunately, our Rocklin-based technicians are trained to diagnose and fix any sink or faucet issues.
These are the common issues that people experience with their sinks or faucets:
- Water is leaking from around the faucet fixture onto the counter and sink basin.
- Water is leaking from under the sink, causing a mess in the cabinets.
- The faucet won’t turn on, or it is actually falling apart.
You don’t realize how important the toilet is until it isn’t flushing. If you’re having any problems with your toilet, you should reach out to the experienced technicians at Rocklin Plumbing Company because they’ll be able to get your toilet flushing like new.
Here are the common issues people experience with their toilets:
- The toilet won’t flush because something is blocking the pipe below.
- The water in the tank of the toilet has been running constantly.
- The toilet overflows when it is flushed, causing flooding on the bathroom floor.
When you prepare a lot of food in your home, you need a garbage disposal to keep your kitchen’s sink working properly. Too much waste in the sink will cause clogs. If you have any issues with your garbage disposal, you should get a technician over to your home before more problems arise.
These are the common issues that customers experience with their garbage disposals:
- The garbage disposal is jammed, so it is making a grinding metal sound.
- Water is leaking from around the garbage disposal into the cabinet below the sink.
- Nothing happens when the switch for the garbage disposal is turned to the on position.
Drain Clearing & Sewer Line Clogs
If the drains and sewage lines for your Rocklin home aren’t working right, then you will experience problems using most of the plumbing fixtures in your home. Overflowing water will cause flooding if you don’t hire a skilled plumber.
Here are the common issues people experience with their drains and sewers:
- The drain for the basement is clogged, so the basement is at risk for flooding.
- Runoff water is draining from a nearby property onto your lawn, and it’s ruining your drinking water.
- The roots of nearby trees are causing problems with sewage and drainage pipes.
Tubs & Showers
A working tub or shower is essential to cleaning and proper hygiene. If you have problems with your tub or shower, seek the help of an expert from our plumbing company right away.
These are the top problems that people have with their tubs and showers:
- The drain to the tub is clogged.
- The head for the shower or tub is loose, or it’s not working properly.
- Water is leaking from the shower or tub after each use.
Pipe Inspection & Re-Pipes
Problems with your pipes should be handled by a true professional. You’ll have a mess to deal with if you try to tackle these issues on your own.
Here are the common issues people experience with their pipes:
- Dangerous metal pipes haven’t been replaced, which will cause illness.
- Pipes have become rusted or corroded, and they need to be replaced.
- A pipe is leaking, causing flooding in the basement and along the walls.
Broken plumbing fixtures leave your home in shambles. It’s hard to feel comfortable in a house that doesn’t have a functioning toilet, sink, or shower. Speak with a technician from our company about your needs today.
These are the top problems that people have with broken plumbing:
- A burst pipe is causing water damage in the home.
- Broken plumbing has created issues for the toilet, shower, or sink.
- Sewage pipes or other drainage pipes are causing problems.
We’re living in a glorious age of technological innovation. The technicians at Rocklin Plumbing Company are skilled enough to inspect your home’s plumbing system with the use of high-tech video inspection equipment. Call today to get a certified plumber out to your home with camera capabilities.
Here are the main issues people experience that require video inspection:
- There is a clog in a pipe that is causing issues with draining.
- There was a defective pipe that was used to construct the drainage system for your home.
- When you’re buying a new home, you need to be certain that the pipes are in exquisite shape.
Gas line issues are no laughing matter. If you’re having any trouble with your gas lines, you shouldn’t hesitate to contact us. We’ll have someone out to take a look at the problem as soon as possible because your safety is important.
These are the top issues that customers experience with gas lines:
- Trees and shrubs create problems with their roots growing near gas lines.
- In an emergency scenario, people notice the smell of gas around your home.
- You want to run a new gas line, but it’s too dangerous to do on your own.