Rocklin Plumbing Company provides reliable and quality water heater repair and installation services to meet all of your needs. Our experienced technicians are trained in all types of water heater systems, including tankless water heaters, electric water heaters, and gas-powered models. We understand the importance of having a properly functioning hot water system in your home or business and take great pride in knowing that we can provide our customers with the best service possible.
At Rocklin Plumbing Company, we strive to provide the highest quality workmanship and customer service when it comes to repairing or installing a new water heater. Our team of certified technicians will assess your property’s needs and make sure that you are happy with the end result. We use only the latest tools and techniques for our installations and repairs so that you know your system is safe and efficient. Additionally, we provide ongoing maintenance services as well as emergency repair services for those unexpected issues that may arise.
In addition to providing top-notch repair and installation services, Rocklin Plumbing Company also specializes in servicing high-efficiency models such as tankless systems which run using either natural gas or electricity. With one of these high-efficiency models, you can save money on both energy bills and future repairs due to their improved efficiency levels compared to traditional tanks. Our experts have vast experience with all different kinds of high-efficiency systems so you can rest assured knowing that your new system will be installed correctly right off the bat!
We also offer regular maintenance services for existing water heaters which help to ensure everything is running smoothly without any potential issues arising down the line. Regular maintenance helps maintain optimal performance levels for your unit which reduces chances for costly repair problems down the road. From flushing out sediment build-up from tanks to checking pressure relief valves, our technicians are ready to get your system back up and running quickly so you don’t have to wait any longer than necessary before hot showers resume!
Signs your Water Heater needs Repair or Replacement
1. Strange Noises: If your water heater is making strange noises, such as popping or rumbling, this is a sign that there could be an issue with the unit.
2. Water Temperature Issues: If you are noticing that your hot water isn’t reaching its regular temperature, this could be a sign of a larger problem with the heating element or thermostat in the unit.
3. Leaking Water: If you find puddles of water around the base of your tank, this is a surefire sign that something needs to be fixed immediately. This could be from loose connections or corrosion within the tank itself, and should not be ignored!
4. Age: Water heaters generally last about eight to twelve years, so if your unit is older than this it may be time for an upgrade.
If you are experiencing any of these issues, or if your water heater is past its prime and in need of a replacement, don’t hesitate to give Rocklin Plumbing Company a call today!
Most Common Water Heater Replacement or Repair Services
1. Leak Repairs: Our technicians are experienced in repairing leaking joints and valves as well as replacing any worn-out parts.
2. Tank Replacement: If it’s time for a new water heater, our team is ready to help you choose the right type and size of the tank that fits your needs while properly installing it correctly within your property.
3. Thermostat Replacement: We can replace old thermostats with modernized models so that you get more accurate readings from your unit when setting the temperature.
4. Anode Rod Replacement: An anode rod helps prevent corrosion of the metal on the inside of the tank and should be replaced every few years or per manufacturer’s recommendations.
5. Sediment Removal: Over time, sediment can build up inside of your water heater and cause heating elements to fail or become clogged. Our technicians are experienced in quickly removing this sediment without any further damage.
At Rocklin Plumbing Company, we strive to provide reliable and trustworthy services for all of your water heater needs so that you can enjoy hot showers with peace of mind. With our dedicated team of professionals, you never have to worry about a broken-down system again!
Types of Water Heater Repairs and Their Costs
1. Leak Repairs: Depending on the severity of the issue, leak repairs can range anywhere from $100 to $200.
2. Thermostat Replacement: Replacing a thermostat usually costs around $200.
3. Anode Rod Replacement: The cost to replace an anode rod typically ranges between $100 and $300 depending on the size of your tank and amount of effort it takes to replace it.
4. Sediment Removal: This type of repair is generally affordable and can range from $150 to $350 for the removal of sediment build-up in your water heater tank.
5. Tank Replacement: If you find yourself needing a new water heater, the cost of tank replacement is usually around $800-$1000 depending on the size and type of unit you choose.
At Rocklin Plumbing Company, we understand how important it is to have access to hot water when you need it most – whether it be during a relaxing shower at the end of a long day or simply getting through dishes after dinner time – it’s important that things go smoothly! That’s why our team strives for excellence in every aspect of our work; from initial consultation right through post-installation follow-ups – when you choose us, you know that every detail has been taken into account until perfect results have been achieved!
FAQs about Water Heater Repair and Replacement
How often should I have my water heater serviced?
It is recommended to have your water heater serviced every 3-4 years to ensure that it is running smoothly and efficiently.
Is it cheaper to repair or replace a water heater?
In most cases, it’s usually more cost-effective to repair a unit rather than replace it unless the existing unit is very old and in need of an upgrade.
What factors can affect the cost of repairing or replacing a water heater?
Factors such as size, type, tank capacity, location, and complexity of repairs can all affect the total cost of a repair or replacement.